Wednesday, May 9, 2018

This is my bey blade stadium story!!!:

 We were near to the Beyblade part of The Warehouse. I was unhappy because yesterday mum had said that she will take me to buy my own Beyblade stadium, only if I did not annoy my sister ( which is hard for me ). That very next day in the morning I pranked my sister by eating a yoghurt sucky than blowing onto it to make it look like it was full. I worked but not as I expected it to work… I got tod off and could not buy the stadium. Now here I was looking at the Beyblade stadium sadly wishing that I could buy on. Then mm said “OK, buy one but only if you promise not to annoy your sister or I will take it from you.” at that exact moment I was thinking what did she say?!?! My brain was screaming excitedly. I chose the nearest one and grabbed it. When we came home I played with Beyblades for the whole day and the next and the next and the next and the next and so on Then here is a happy ending. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment