Monday, February 19, 2018

christmas!!! (nearly)

My eye opened. “sigh.” OH, MY GOD!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
I raced to the dining room, not expecting to see presents
scattered all over the floor!
My mum had wait for each other… AND my dad! (he
sleeps in a lot in case you were puzzled)
told me one of the presents by accident,b but which one wasit ,who knows?!?! There was a rule that made

me groan. We had to
Before you could say ‘Dylan Robinson’ I jumped on mum’s
and dad’s bed waking dad with a start...oh ow “ what was that
for!!!” bellowed dad half whispering. He glared me his GET
OUT OF HERE!!! glare
So I did as I was told. 1st I read a book but even if they were my favorites I still found them boring. It was like the excitement
had taken over me. 2nd I started shaking the  presents.
When
I had finished I shaking like you might have done with a spray
paint bottle, A horrible feeling struck through me… None of
them sounded like the one mum had promised she would get
me!!! I tried shaking all of them again. Nothing. MUM HAD
BROKEN A PROMISE!!! Then out of the corner, I could just
make out another present. Could it be? I shaked it it sounded
empty!!! Would my parents be that dumb to give me a box
with nothing in it!?!?!  no, no, no. TH IS IS THE WORST
CHRISTMAS EVER!!! Suddenly I heard footsteps 2… or 3
Could it be my family YES!!!
My sisters rushed past me “hi” I said excitedly. We had cake
for breakfast and opened the presents
The End.  

No comments:

Post a Comment